Our History and Value Proposition
Originally founded in 2006 as a joint venture with Ayala Group
of the Philippines , ARCH Capital is today an independently owned and managed Pan-Asian investment management firm targeting real estate opportunities across the major asset classes by capitalizing on its extensive network of industry contacts to source proprietary, off-market investments.
The combined strengths of the ARCH Capital team bring together investment, real estate management, and fund administration professionals to deliver on a time-tested business model where real estate professionals manage investment capital rather than finance professionals who manage real estate.
Investments are actively managed and reported on a timely and transparent basis under a robust culture of corporate governance as reflected in the Company’s (or affiliate’s) membership or participation in industry organizations (INREV, ANREV, GRESB) all the while meeting the strict regulatory and compliance requirements of the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission as a Type 4 and Type 9 Licensed Corporation and as an Exempt Foreign Advisor registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Our Philosophy ARCH Capital vision statement: Building on strengths and partnership in Asia
- to be the partner of choice for capital deployment into Asian real estate opportunities
- to grow alongside our partners and investors on a long term, relationship-driven basis
- to align and augment our interests with those of our stakeholders
- to deliver product offerings capitalizing on off-market opportunities in our target markets that meet the requirements of our investors
- to leverage on our strengths and breadth of experience to sustain growth and success in a socially responsible way